[Om] changed hosting for www.openmath.org

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Fri Jun 9 22:11:21 CEST 2006

Dear OpenMathers,

this mail is to notify you that the web site www.openmath.org has now
changed hosting and serving scheme: it is now served by DFKI with a
simple Apache serving files populated by an ant script. This should mean
a greater availability.

For all of us the changes should be transparent thanks to many redirects....
But we may have omitted to check some URLs. Please check the
applications and documents that use the OpenMath web-site.

I would like to thank Mike Dewar and David Carlisle for the hosting of
Openmath.org during the many previous years... we are taking their
content and layout work and will try to bring it further.

paul