[Om] Content-dictionary notations draft

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Tue Mar 20 21:11:04 CET 2007

I realize that a link from the ocd file, that could be URL-pointed-to
thanks to the cdbase attribute, to one of these files would then be
also be needed.

Of course, one can also play the game of changing the file suffix or
the accept-mime-types negotiation but... is it good practice ? At
least the default Apache configs are not really ready for this.

paul