[Om] name of OMS

jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 11:35:25 CEST 2008

On Fri, August 1, 2008 9:09 am, Michael Kohlhase wrote:
> You are right, but unfortunately, it is not really a definition in the
> strict sense either. It is more a declaration of the form "symbol foo
> exists and has some properties". In almost all instances we have in the
True if read strictly, but somewhat negative. For example, in transc1, the
symbols should all be precisely defiened in terms of exp/log.
> CDs the properties (either in the description or in the CMP/FMPs) do not
> fully define a symbol. But we should probably let this go.

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology
Formerly RAE Coordinator and Undergraduate Director of Studies, CS Dept
Lecturer on CM30070, 30078, 50209, 50123
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication