[Om] OM->OM Phrasebook

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Sun Dec 28 20:18:17 CET 2008

Bryce,

well, sure... that would be the function of an OM->OM-phrasebook.
But I think that what you are looking for is a document-format trying
to encode "food for such a phrasebook", right?
In our case I suppose it could just mean, maybe, to use FMPs of CDs
with particular "heads" (i.e. "proposed-implementation").

the phrasebook, to my knowledge, is the piece of software that would
be able to do that, right?

paul