[Om] OpenMath CD wiki online

jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 09:16:10 CEST 2008

On Thu, September 4, 2008 12:39 am, Christoph LANGE wrote:
> Dear James,
>
> please allow me to reply to the whole list, as this might affect others
> as well.
No problem - that's what alpha-testers are for!

> On Wednesday 03 September 2008 22:40:41 jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk wrote:
>> > http://wiki.openmath.org.
>>
>> When I try to create an account (jhd), it says "sorry an error
>> occurred",
>> but then seems to log me in anyway. It then seems to sit therefore
>> saying 'loading', even though no data are being transferred.
When I look at it this morning, I see that the index page of CDs has loaded.
> Great, welcome as the first "real" user!
>
> Did you do anything without being logged in before?  This error is mostly
> caused by the editor misbehaving; you can expect it more frequently when
I don't think so - I went stright in to create account.
> you edit pages.

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology
Formerly RAE Coordinator and Undergraduate Director of Studies, CS Dept
Currently (thankfully briefly) Acting Head, CS Dept
Lecturer on CM30070, 30078, 50209, 50123
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication