[Om] OpenMath CD wiki online

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Thu Sep 4 14:18:09 CEST 2008

Dear James, dear Jan Willem, dear Jakob, dear all,

  first of all: the wiki is online again.  The server had gone out of memory.
SWiM needs a lot of memory, so I had to increase the Java heap space.

On Thursday 04 September 2008 08:16:10 jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk wrote:
> On Thu, September 4, 2008 12:39 am, Christoph LANGE wrote:
> > On Wednesday 03 September 2008 22:40:41 jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk wrote:
> >> When I try to create an account (jhd), it says "sorry an error
> >> occurred",
> >> but then seems to log me in anyway. It then seems to sit therefore
> >> saying 'loading', even though no data are being transferred.

> > Did you do anything without being logged in before?  This error is mostly
> > caused by the editor misbehaving; you can expect it more frequently when
> > you edit pages.
>
> I don't think so - I went stright in to create account.

I hope that this happens again to somebody else, because I wouldn't have
expected this.  If it happens to anybody, please report it, including the time
when it happened.

Thanks for testing,

Christoph

--