[Om] OpenMath wiki: permissions for CD editors and others

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Fri Sep 5 10:27:13 CEST 2008

Hi Jan Willem, hi Jakob,

On Friday 05 September 2008 09:09:03 Jan Willem Knopper wrote:
> I've tried to add a comment but somehow it didn't work. I got the
> following error:
>
> formnew_post is not defined
> formnew_post.ikewikiShow(); discuss.js (line 35)

Interesting, could be a JavaScript bug or a permission problem.  As a
workaround against JavaScript bugs, the only thing I can currently recommend
is reloading the whole page in the browser and trying again :-/

If it is a permission problem, could you please try again?  I have added you
and Jakob, who also had problems to post comments, to the group of wiki
"administrators".  I will do so for anybody who has these problems (and whom I
trust).

@Jakob, you should now be able to continue with your own user account instead
of the admin account.

> The comment I wanted to post:
>
> When displaying set1.union and set1.intersect, they have a closing
> bracket '(' which might not be what was intended.

Thanks, I will post this later.  Thanks for reporting; I will have to
investigate this.  Looks like a wrong notation definition or even a bug in the
renderer.

Cheers,

Christoph

--