[Om] Adopting the VoCamp idea? (Meeting series for creating lightweight vocabularies)

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Tue Sep 30 05:14:09 CEST 2008

Christoph,

you need to explain the differences and technicalities here!
I tend to misconsider groups that name their subjects vocabularies
since they generally represent the "ontology-is-too-complex" camp
which uses this argument to avoid standardization in many respects.
(look at http://www.eurydice.org/ for example).

Some better impressions?

paul