[Om] OM errata

Lars Hellström Lars.Hellstrom at residenset.net
Wed Feb 11 12:59:24 CET 2009

David Carlisle skrev:
> Thanks for raising that again.

Returning to the issue, I now recall I later spotted another error: In
Figure 3.1, the closing </OMA> of the outermost <OMA> is missing in the
  right column. (Also, "Unshared vs. shared representations" might be a
better caption, as that is the order they appear in.)

>> As the 2.0 standard is over four years old, I found it a bit unlikely
>> that such an error would have gone unnoticed for this long
>
> probably no one tried using the hex literal form so never noticed the
> schema didn't allow it. I'd
>

>> * There appears to be no information on how to report errors.
>>    (Unlike the case with the MathML standards, which carry a notice
>>    asking that errors are reported to www-math at m3.org.)
>
> I think this list is it although I agree the website, and prefereably
> the document itself ought to have said /say that.

OK. Is it expected that non-subscribers can report errors? I, for one,
  noticed and tried to report the hexadecimal issue before I
subscribed, but that mail never got delivered to the list.

Lars Hellström