[Om] OM errata

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Wed Feb 11 14:36:58 CET 2009

Dear David, Lars, all,

On Wednesday 11 February 2009 13:06:29 David Carlisle wrote:
> > OK. Is it expected that non-subscribers can report errors?
>
> It would be better if they could.
> I'm not sure what happens to mail to this list from non subscribers.
> ideally they'd go to a moderator and be passed on to the list if not
> spam.

shouldn't _errors_ actually be reported in the Trac?  That would allow for
keeping trac(k) of them more easily.  OK, the Trac has originally been set up
to coordinate the work towards OpenMath 3, but on the other hand it's trivial
to set up additional versions, components and milestones for distinguishing
versions 2 and 3.

Cheers,

Christoph