[Om] OM errata

Jan Willem Knopper jknopper at win.tue.nl
Thu Feb 12 09:26:56 CET 2009

David Carlisle wrote:

> > OK. Is it expected that non-subscribers can report errors?
>
> It would be better if they could.
> I'm not sure what happens to mail to this list from non subscribers.
> ideally they'd go to a moderator and be passed on to the list if not
> spam.

Mails from non-subscribers to the OpenMath-lists are moderated. At the
moment most of the moderation is done by me, but errors in moderation
can not be ruled out.

Regards,

Jan Willem Knopper

P.S. When looking for a way to report errors on the website I noticed
that ``The OpenMath Primer'' is referred to in the standard but not
available from the website (http://www.openmath.org/standard/primer/).