[Om] [MKM-IG] OpenMath Workshop 2009

Chris A Rowley ca_rowley at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 18:10:22 CET 2009

James

>> > The machine I am using right now cannot open xhtml (or so it thinks) thus
>> > no comments on the actual contents (and too late anyway).
>>
>> Good point. It turns out I'm not using any Xhtml features, so I've created
>> an HTML link - please try that.

Yes, that works fine now.

I was wondering how we could get more working, non-computational (in the classical senses) mathematicians more involved in
both wider (future?) uses of 'well-coded semantically-rich mathematical information' and the type and organisation of the CDs needed to support such new areas.

But maybe this meeting is too early for that?

chris