[Om] OpenMath in Wikipedia: was[Fwd: Problematic cases for inria parser]

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Sun Nov 22 09:45:12 CET 2009

Dear James,

Thanks for the vigilance. It is good to see that someone is reading things
with open eyes.

I just corrected this on the German page on OpenMath as well.

BTW,  The Chech and Italian (OLGA?) pages are much shorter and might be
brought up to date, if someone on the list feels up to this.

@ALL, maybe we can increase the coverage of OpenMath on other languages. I
am sure that I could name people who could do Dutch, Finnish, ...

@Paul, did you realize that there does not seem to be an entry about
OpenMath in French? Wouln't that be a nice project for the long dark winter
months? After all, French is one of the major scientific languages of the
world.

Michael