[Om] Notation bug in the wiki: partly fixed

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Mon Oct 5 18:08:48 CEST 2009

Dear OpenMath wiki users,

  just before my holidays (when I sent the questionnaire for evaluating the
wiki), I realized that something is wrong with the editing of notation
definitions: changes to notation definitions did not have any effect on the
rendering of formulae.  Finally I traced and fixed this bug.  This might be
relevant to some of you who want to play a bit with the wiki before completing
the questionnaire.

BTW, in case you are interested but didn't get an invitation already:  At
http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=OILIM_aacb92f7 there is
a questionnaire for evaluating the wiki at http://wiki.openmath.org.
Invitations were initially sent to all people who had ever registered an
account there.

Another bug still persists: There was a very nice preview of notation
definitions, where each symbol was rendered with a minimum set of dummy
arguments, but this is broken at the moment due to a bug in the renderer.  I
will report this, or otherwise develop a workaround soon.

Cheers,

Christoph