[Om] Agenda for publishing OpenMath CDs as Linked Data, help needed

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Wed Apr 7 22:00:07 CEST 2010

Dear Paul, dear all,

> Publishing the OpenMath CDs in a linked data compliant way is fortunately
> quite easy.  I have started to take down the required steps in
> https://trac.mathweb.org/OM3/ticket/116 and will soon bug Paul and others
> with some requests.

this got more concrete now.  Technically it's easy.  @Paul, would you be able
to help me with that within a week or so?

Conceptually it's ambitious and powerful; see my previous mail and the paper.
We are planning to have a small live demo at the WebSci conference.  It would
make OpenMath much more credible if this demo could take place on the real,
actual OpenMath CDs, and not just on some dummy CDs that I provide on my own
server.

Cheers, and thanks in advance,

Christoph