[Om] Fwd: [Math 2.0] MathPiper, an education-oriented computer algebra system.

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Sun Dec 26 22:49:18 CET 2010

Hello OpenMathers,

a post on the mathfuture group about the advent of MathPiper triggered a few questions.

One of them triggered the response that OpenMath is supported as reported in the forwarded mail.
Always good to know.

See the whole thread on:
	http://groups.google.com/group/mathfuture/browse_thread/thread/e1afd5907813e789?hl=en