[Om] Tuple and list : any distinction?

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Fri Feb 19 11:00:51 CET 2010

On Thu, February 18, 2010 8:57 pm, David Carlisle wrote:
> On 18/02/2010 18:28, Joe Collins wrote:
>> Dear James,
>>
>> The list constructor "suchthat"
>> takes a set as input and a boolean indicator function over the set.
For some reason, I didn't see this message.
>> There is no defined order so the result cannot be well defined if order
>> is an essential property of lists.
>
> I believe that is a typo (cut and paste error) in the CD. the list
> version of suchthat is supposed to take a list as first argument.
Agreed. I think this counts as a minor error, but will try to fix.

James Davenport
Recently: Visiting Full Professor, University of Waterloo
Now back as:
Lecturer on XX10190, CM30070, CM30078/50123, CM50209
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor and Programme Chair, OpenMath 2009
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication