[Om] Several Newbie Questions
Manuel.Schoelling at gmx.de
Mon Jul 5 19:11:15 CEST 2010
I'm new to OpenMath and I have a couple of questions:
- Is there any nice WYSIWYG editor for OpenMath?
A java or Qt component would be great.
- Do you think it would be a good idea to use XSLT to process OpenMath.
I'm thinking of
- calculating the weak formulation of an equation
- translating OpenMath functions into C/C++ source code
If not, do you have a better idea?
- Is there any option to define a coordinate system?
Eg. to specify the interpretation of a nabla operator
Would be great to if you have any hints for me!
GMX DSL: Internet-, Telefon- und Handy-Flat ab 19,99 EUR/mtl.
Bis zu 150 EUR Startguthaben inklusive! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
More information about the Om