[Om] Several Newbie Questions

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Tue Jul 6 14:37:00 CEST 2010

> - Gemse: I don't understand how this editor works. I'm using Firefox 3.6
> but I cannot edit nor click anything on the demo page.

From the reusability point of view it's probably not that interesting, or,
well, OTOH there _might_ be a Gecko widget for Qt, which allows you to embed
such browser-based applications into your own ones.

With the developer, Urs Holzer, on Cc, I'll keep it short: Gemse has an
unconventional user interface inspired by the vi editor.  But it comes with a
truly excellent documentation, which is on the homepage.

Cheers,

Christoph