[Om] Adding DLMF links to CDs [Re: How to translate csymbol/@definitionURL]

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Sat Jul 17 19:41:11 CEST 2010

>>  (I just made this lengthy recap once more to emphasize that the carrier is
>>  not semantically relevant for the link to DLMF.)

This should be raising a red flag that the encoding is wrong.

You want to associate transc1 sin with dmlf sin.
You could do that by annotating an individual instance of transc1#sin
with the dmlf link, but then you'd probably need to do it on every
instance.  Or you have an openmath encoding of the owl sameas assertion
and then make a single FMP that says dmlf sin is Om sin, in which case
you don't need any definitionurl attributes.

David