[Om] Newbie troubles...

Herli Joaquim de Menezes herlimenezes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 12:59:22 CET 2010

Hello,
I'newbie in OmDoc and OpenMath and I wish to integrate a Physical Science
ontology witten in OWL to OpenMath ontologies. OWL as I know does not have
sufficient expressivity to handle things like this:
 For all field F, if rot F = 0, then F is a conservative field.
or expressing classical wave equation: laplacian E + partial temporal
derivative order 2 E = 0.
I gess OpenMath and OmDoc facilities can do this. So I decided to study
Kohlhase's book. I tried to repeat some examples of this book using Eclipse
Web Tools got no succes because some lines expressing dc: at XML code are
not recognized by Eclipse. Should I drop Eclipse and do this from the
scratch using Emacs, for example?

--
Herli Menezes