[Om] Kicking off an OpenMath2+Process (Standard Enhancement)

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Mon Feb 14 10:10:07 CET 2011

Dear Michael,

I have a question related to the new roadmap.  I noticed that you closed
a number of "OpenMath 3" Trac tickets as "outdated".  I presume that the
new "OpenMath 2++" starts with the established OpenMath 2 schema and CDs
and everything else.  From that point of view most of the "issues" we've
had with the "OpenMath 3" schema/CDs are indeed non-issues.  But I could
well imagine that similar problems and design issues will occur again.
From that point of view I consider it problematic to "forget" all the
problems and half-done solutions we have had so far.

What do you think?  Or am I missing the point?

Cheers, and thanks,

Christoph

--
Christoph Lange, Jacobs Univ. Bremen, http://kwarc.info/clange, Skype