[Om] Lots of our CDs (mostly the experimental ones) don't have a CDBase

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 18:39:18 CEST 2011

On Fri, July 22, 2011 4:02 pm, Christoph Lange wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that lots of our CDs in
> http://svn.openmath.org/OpenMath/www/cdfiles2/cd don't have a CDBase
> declaration (even though that's mandatory, and there is no implicit
> fallback to http://www.openmath.org/cd in this situation).
>
> I am going to add <CDBase>http://www.openmath.org/cd</CDBase> now,
> because not having it
> * … is against the specification
> * … and breaks my OCD->RDF generation
>
> but I'd like to mention this problem here, as it were mainly the
> "experimental" CDs that didn't declare a CDBase (except for relation3)
> – so was there maybe some reason for that? See a detailed list below.
I agree with your adding it.

James Davenport
Lecturer on XX10190 and CM30070
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
Engineering & Science Board, Council of the British Computer Society
Director of Studies, HPC Doctoral Taught Course Centre
Federal Council, International Foundation for Computational Logic
Programme Chair, Conferences in Intelligent Computer Mathematics 2011