[Om] conversion between formats

Dima dima_nadya at 013net.net
Mon Mar 7 22:58:50 CET 2011

В Птн, 18/02/2011 в 16:05 +0100, Christoph LANGE пишет:

> > http://www.openmath.org/cd/calculus1.xhtml
> >

> These pages are generated with XSLTs (developed by David Carlisle),
> which are available in the Subversion repository:
> http://svn.openmath.org/OpenMath/www/cdfiles2/xsl.  Look for cd.xsl and
> what it includes, e.g. there is om2popcorn.xsl.

Hi, thank you for a reply.

  I have downloaded the whole OpenMath SVN repository. I am trying to
understand the build process. But being a novice in the XML area makes
it hard work.

(1)
  Can someone please explain, what is (if exists) the chain of commands
or transformations that generates e.g.
   http://www.openmath.org/cd/calculus1.xhtml
 from
   http://svn.openmath.org/OpenMath/www/cdfiles2/cd/calculus1.ocd

(2)
  If there is any automated process that builds from the whole
repository of sources (à la `make all`)? Can you please specify what are
the top level commands and files?

Thank you, regards,
  Dima.