[Om] [fm-announcements] RV 2012 - call for participation

Klaus Havelund klaus.havelund at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 7 21:06:50 CEST 2012

3rd International Conference on Runtime Verification (RV 2012)
September 25-28, 2012

Koc University Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations in Pera
Istanbul, Turkey

http://rv2012.ku.edu.tr

RV 2012 is the third conference in a series dedicated to the
advancement of monitoring
and analysis techniques for software and hardware system executions.
Application areas
of runtime verification include safety-critical systems ranging from
enterprise and systems
software, to autonomous and reactive control systems, to health
management and diagnosis
systems, to security.  In addition to paper presentations, the program
also comprises two
invited tutorials and three invited talks.  This year, we have an open
tool demonstration
session. All conference attendees will have the opportunity to
demonstrate tools they are
developing.

To register, visit the conference website: http://rv2012.ku.edu.tr

Program highlights:

Invited tutorials:

  Dynamic analyses for data-race detection
  John Erickson, Madan Musuvathi, and Stephen Freund

  Symbolic execution
  Cristian Cadar and Koushik Sen

Invited talks:

  It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)
  Jim Larus

  Malware riding badware: challenges in analyzing (malicious/benign)
web applications
  Giovanni Vigna

  From runtime verification to runtime intervention and adaptation
  Martin Rinard