[Om] OpenMath 2012 workshop papers available in BibTeX

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Tue Sep 18 16:22:10 CEST 2012

Dear Christoph, dear alll,
On 9/17/12 3:37 PM, Christoph LANGE wrote:
>> the CICM home page has a persistent variant:
>> http://cicm2012.cicm-conference.org/openmath/om2012.bib
>> That should be used for any announcements.
>
> Thanks for making me aware!

> Actually, would it make sense to forward
> http://www.cicm-conferences.org to http://trac.mathweb.org/CICM, if
> one wants to refer to "the CICM conference series"?
I am not sure about what you are suggesting here. If you mean
http://www.cicm-conference.org (no plural s), then the redirection has
existed for a while. Having both singular and plural domains I am not so
keen on (I am  paying the domain from my private pocket).

Michael

> Cheers,
>
> Christoph

  Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,        Office: Research 1, Room 168
  Professor of Computer Science  Campus Ring 1,
  Jacobs University Bremen           D-28759 Bremen, Germany
  tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140  skype: m.kohlhase
  m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase