[Om] Again: Infrastructure update progress?

Lars Hellström Lars.Hellstrom at residenset.net
Thu Aug 29 16:06:11 CEST 2013

Lars Hellström skrev 2013-08-22 18.11:
> It is now a bit over six weeks
By now, over seven.
> since the OpenMath 2013 business meeting
> where, if memory serves, it was decided that certain changes should be made
> to our support infrastructure (various *.openmath.org servers, issue
> trackers, etc.).
>
> How is all that coming along?

Since my previous mail got no respone, I'm trying again, and in addition
applying some advice I got: to explicitly Cc (what is effectively a random
selection of people I know are on this list anyway), since apparently that
is necessary for making anyone react in any way. :-(

Seriously, guys: what is the point of having a mailing list if one anyway
has to address everything explicitly to people in order to have anyone take
notice? ;-) It's not like om at openmath.org gets much traffic.

Lars Hellström