[Om] Again: Infrastructure update progress?

Paul Libbrecht paul at hoplahup.net
Thu Aug 29 17:36:49 CEST 2013

Lars,

on the side of the web server change, things are under way.

Two things in queue, both started but not finished:
- change DNS in the registry to that of cloudflare (Mika)
- move of the web-site to TU/e (in process, mostly Jan-Willem and his infrastructure's team to get an account that is open for remote login)

The same will be done for the subversion server at some point.

Maybe that reminds the assigned persons?
Please keep infrastructure at openmath.org in the loop for such questions.

Paul