[Om] OpenMath bibliography

Lars Hellström Lars.Hellstrom at residenset.net
Mon May 27 17:58:30 CEST 2013

Is there a reasonably up-to-date OpenMath bibliography somewhere (that I
just can't seem to find at the moment)?

One would think that

   http://www.openmath.org/documents/bibliography.html

should be such a thing, but it only has entries from 1996--2000. :-(

The items I'm looking for right now are:

1. Davenport & Kohlhase's "Quantifiers and Big Operators in OpenMath" from
(I believe) OM2009. I've gotten the PDF from kwarc.info alright, but where
was it published? (I have one source referencing it as unpublished.)

2. Libbrecht's paper from OM2007 on "Content Dictionary Notations", or
whatever is the main reference for the .ntn file format (and associated
things). Here, several links lead into jem-thematic.net, and are thus
nowadays broken.

Lars Hellström