[Om] Fwd: sd-announce

hgg hgg at hg-graebe.de
Wed Nov 12 09:21:24 CET 2014

FYI. Hans-Gert Gräbe

Betreff: sd-announce
Datum: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:09:56 +0100
Von: hgg <hgg at hg-graebe.de>
An: symbolicdata at googlegroups.com

Dear SD followers,

I started some time ago a News service that attaches semantic
Annotations to news in the blog of the German CA Fachgruppe
http://www.fachgruppe-computeralgebra.de/blog. Since there is no
progress in a more tight cooperation with the CA-FG this opportunity
will use also other sources, in particular announces in mailing list
archives, as references and no more retweet them in the CA-FG blog. For
this purpose the mailing list has to be archived to have links to the
distinguished mails to be used as URI in the RDF news description. Since
not all mailing lists have such an archive (in particular the
[spp1489-gen] mailing list doesn't) I started the sd-announce mailing
list http://lists.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/mailman/listinfo/sd-announce
to retweet announces to get them archived.

We plan to add a view on the news service into the SD info page at (for
the moment) http://symbolicdata.uni-leipzig.de/info/

Feel free to join forces with that new SD activity.

Best regards, hgg

--

   apl. Prof. Dr. Hans-Gert Graebe, Inst. Informatik, Univ. Leipzig
   postal address: Postfach 100920, D-04009 Leipzig
   email: graebe at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
   Home Page: http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~graebe