[Om] Reviving the OM Community

Moritz Schubotz physik at physikerwelt.de
Wed Jul 20 15:50:37 CEST 2016

Hallo Michael,

hier das XML Snippet:
  <talk id="" type="openmath"  time="15:10-15:20" >
    <authors>
    </authors>
    <title>
      Implicit Content Dictories in the NIST Digital Repository of
Mathematical Formulae
    </title>
    <url>http://drmf.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page</url>
  </talk>
  <talk id="" type="openmath"  time="15:20-15:30" >
    <authors>
    </authors>
    <title>
      Displaying formulae in Wikimedias central structured data storage Wikidata
    </title>
    <url>https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Mathematics</url>
  </talk>

  E-Mail: schubotz at itp.physik.tu-berlin.de