[Om] OpenMath Organization at github

James Davenport J.H.Davenport at bath.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 19:41:20 CEST 2016

Certainly a good idea. Do you want to do a lot now, or sort the details of a migration out in Bialystok?

James Davenport
National Teaching Fellow 2014
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
Director of Studies EPSRC Doctoral Taught Course Centre for HPC
Chair, IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
Vice-President and Academy Trustee, British Computer Society