[Om] alpha version of a new OpenMath web site

Michael Kohlhase michael.kohlhase at fau.de
Fri Jun 9 10:09:30 CEST 2017

Dear OpenMath Community,

on the last OpenMath workshop we decided that we would relaunch the
OpenMath Web Site. We have an alpha version now:
http://openmath.github.io. It is
statically generated by jekyll based on the html and markdown sources in
the repository https://github.com/OpenMath/OpenMath.github.io and can be
edited/maintained by the usual git workflows.

Please have a close look at the page and tell us of any improvements you
would like to see (best as a pull request or proposed text snippet or)
by opening issues on https://github.com/OpenMath/OpenMath.github.io/issues/

We plan to go live with the page at the OpenMath workshop in Edinburgh
end of July.

Michael (for the OMSoc Steering Committee)

P.S. please note that we are still hoping for submissions to the
Openmath Workshop at CICM in Edinburgh on 17. July 2017.

Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,  http://kwarc.info/kohlhase, skype: mibein42

Professur für Wissensrepräsentation & -verarbeitung
  Informaitk, FAU Erlangen Nürnberg, Martensstr. 3, D-91058 Erlangen,
Room 11.139,
  tel/fax: (49) 9131-85-64052/55, michael.kohlhase at fau.de