[Om] Call for Discussion: CD editing process (technical)

James Davenport J.H.Davenport at bath.ac.uk
Wed May 30 22:36:37 CEST 2018

Certainly a good idea in general - I am not sure I myself can make OM yet - my schedule is hectic.

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology, University of Bath
National Teaching Fellow 2014
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
Former Fulbright CyberSecurity Scholar (at New York University)
Chair, IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication
Vice-President and Academy Chair, British Computer Society