[Om] Information CHAOS2019 in Chania, Crete, Greece Conference and CMSIM Journal

Secretariat at cmsim.de Secretariat at cmsim.de
Thu Jan 17 23:22:27 CET 2019

Dear Colleague,

We thank all the contributors for submitting their Abstracts and Special
Sessions Proposals to the forthcoming International Conference (CHAOS2019)
(18-21 June 2019, Chania, Crete, Greece, http://www.cmsim.org  ).

You all have received replies from the secretariat. If you have not received
a reply yet, please contact the secretariat at: Secretariat at cmsim1.org
<mailto:Secretariat at cmsim1.org>

Following several requests, we have extended the Abstract submissions
deadline to January 30.

The CHAOS2019 Conference participants can attend the “Symposium in Honor of
the 60th Birthday of Professor Giorgos P. Tsironis” to be held from 20-22
June parallel to the Conference. A large group of leading scientists will
contribute (see at: http://www.cmsim.org/symposium2019.html for details and
the International Organizing Committee).

The Nonlinear Systems Conference titled:  12th Chaotic Modeling and
Simulation International Conference (CHAOS2019, 18-21 June 2019, Chania,
Crete, Greece) will be hosted in the Cultural Centre of Chania.

Chaos theory is developed rapidly the last decades. With CHAOS2019
International Conference we celebrate 12 years of active presence in the
field via the annual conference, the proceedings and publications in books
and the CMSIM Journal (www.cmsim.eu <http://www.cmsim.eu>  ).

Many thanks to the Honorary Committee (Professors Florentino Borondo
Rodríguez, Giovanni Gallavotti, Gennady A. Leonov, Gheorghe Mateescu, Yves
Pomeau, David Ruelle and Ferdinand Verhulst) and the Scientific Committee
for their support.

For more information and Abstract submission and special session proposals
please visit the conference website at: www.cmsim.org <http://www.cmsim.org>
or send email to  <mailto:Secretariat at cmsim1.org> Secretariat at cmsim1.org .

New Book from Lectures in CHAOS2017: Fractional Dynamics, Anomalous
Transport and Plasma Science (C. H. Skiadas, Ed), Springer (2018)

https://www.springer.com/us/book/9783030044824

In the final publication stage is the book on “11th Chaotic Modeling and
Simulation International Conference - CHAOS2018” (Springer)

You can also submit papers for publication in the CMSIM Journal at
www.cmsim.eu <http://www.cmsim.eu/>  where the best papers presented are
included further to other publications in Springer publishers.

Looking forward to welcome you in Chania for the Conference,

On behalf of the Conference Committee,

Prof. Christos H Skiadas,

Conference Chair

________________

Over the years several Books from leading publishers emerged from the CHAOS
Conferences and events.

To see a list of the main publications further to the Conference Proceedings
visit the first page of the Conference website at: www.cmsim.org
<http://www.cmsim.org>  .

Note that the CHAOS and Nonlinear Analysis Conferences started many years
earlier and our email lists include old and new addresses.

It is a very important task to update our lists. If you would like to remove
your email address from our conference lists, please click here: Unsubscribe
<mailto:Secretar at asmda.at?subject=Unsubscribe:%20om at openmath.org>

If you like to add a new address, please click here: Add New email Address
<mailto:secretariat at cmsim.de?subject=New%20email%20address:%20>  and add
your email address in the Subject line.