[Om3] [Fwd: Definition of alpha conversion underspecified in OpenMath]

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Mon Aug 20 11:18:05 CEST 2007

Dear all,

my student Florian Rabe has alerted me to a problem in the OpenMath2
standard. I think that we should at least fix this for OM3, maybe even
issue an erratum for OM2.

What do you think?

  Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,       Office: Research 1, Room 62
  Professor of Computer Science     Campus Ring 12,
  School of Engineering & Science   D-28759 Bremen, Germany
  Jacobs University Bremen*         tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
  m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase
  skype: m.kohlhase   * International University Bremen until Feb. 2007