[Om3] OMS and OMV contents?

James Davenport J.H.Davenport at bath.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 19:22:39 CEST 2007

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007, Paul Libbrecht wrote:

> Would I manage to convince you that none of these make sense if we have
> notation elements ?
> So the whole "non-plain-text" content of csymbol or ci (and cn I think)
should
> be changed deprecated.
Here I am in accord with David - 'deprecated' is probably not the best
word/concept here.
> The OMATTR below is doing the exact work of the notation element here:
> <notation>
> <OMOBJ><OMV name="gothicA"/></OMOBJ>
>   </notation>
> I have added a line in the spec-sketch about it, namely, that OMVs
> without a matching mi should be matched by name.
I don't think so, but please send the spec-sketch.
The object you have seems to be a MathML-object, whereas I was talking
about OpenMath objects.
How would this object appear as part of OpenMath?
James Davenport