[Om3] Communication about the OM3 standard

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Wed Jun 27 10:30:42 CEST 2007

Dear all,

the e-mail discussions of the OM3 committee will be public at the
request of the OpenMath Business meeting in Linz.

This serves to make the process transparent, but does not mean that the
OM3 committee will have to minute all discussions to the list, where
this would be inconvenient (e.g. if we have a face to face meeting to
work on details).

We are working on a putting up a subversion server svn.openmath.org,
which will be read-accessible to the world as another measure of
transparency. Right now, we are transferring the domain to our new web
officer Paul Libbrecht. Furthermore, we will set up a trac issue tracker
for other (public) discussions.

We will announce both when they are ready.

 Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,       Office: Research 1, Room 62
 Professor of Computer Science     Campus Ring 12,
 School of Engineering & Science   D-28759 Bremen, Germany
 Jacobs University Bremen*         tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
 m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase
 skype: m.kohlhase   * International University Bremen until Feb. 2007