[Om3] [Om] om3 list

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Thu Jun 28 23:02:57 CEST 2007

Sorry Miko,

I checked whois and indeed DFKI (and Rechenzentrum) are holding the DNS.
I already sent a request to Walter to convert the current OpenMath
svn server to become svn.openmath.org.
I will also send the coordinates to the current one as soon as I have
done a bit of cleanup, avoiding the 120 Gb of data we have currently,
mostly due to the PPTs of the meetings. Most hopefully tomorrow.

paul