[Om3] Issue Tracking System for the OM3 development

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Fri Oct 26 06:13:45 CEST 2007

Dear all,

we have opened up an issue tracking system for OM3 that I would like us
us to use for the development of the OM3 standard and the OM/MathML CDs.

Go have a look at https://trac.mathweb.org/OM3

Registration is open to everybody, so please register, and do not forget
to enter your real name and e-mail address in the --> settings tab, so
that you can get e-mail notifications of changes.

I will set up an infrastructure of components and file the initial
issues that I know about in the next days. Please feel free to help with
that and comment.

 Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,       Office: Research 1, Room 62
 Professor of Computer Science     Campus Ring 12,
 School of Engineering & Science   D-28759 Bremen, Germany
 Jacobs University Bremen*         tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
 m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase
 skype: m.kohlhase   * International University Bremen until Feb. 2007