[Om3] HTML versions of the OM3 CDs

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 12:51:27 CET 2008

Michael wrote

> I have resurrected David Carlisle's stylesheet for presenting the
> OM3/MathML3 CDs in html. That should give us a better overview over the
> state of the merging effort.

During conversations at Barcelona, i updated this a bit more, and
resurected the mathml rendering. Also conversion to/from om and cmml,
so whether the original example uses cmml or OM syntax, both synatexes
are offered. (The first option labeled 'XML' is always the original
source).

I think that in the case that the source has pragmatic mathml, probably
the stylesheet should offer strict mathml as well (this is easy to do,
it already converts to OM, just needs to convert that back to (strict) cmml, and
if it's diferent offer the "strict" version.

Some of the conversions between OM and CMML and from OM to presenttaion
mathml aren't quite right yet as (especially in the area of bindings)
things are still in flux..

Howver I've checked them in, see for example:

http://svn.openmath.org/OpenMath3/cd/MathML/arith1.xhtml

david