[Om3] HTML versions of the OM3 CDs

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Tue Jan 29 08:22:11 CET 2008

Dear all,

I have resurrected David Carlisle's stylesheet for presenting the
OM3/MathML3 CDs in html. That should give us a better overview over the
state of the merging effort.

Generally, we are currently moving over the MathML material from the
*.mcd to the *.ocd files with the hope of eliminating the *.mcd files
soon. That will of course lead to a lot of duplicate material that needs
to be weeded out. I am currently co-developing the RelaxNG grammar (and
the RelaxNG type-checking; see the talk at the JEM workshop) to flush
out all the bugs that have accumulated.

Please find the conversion result (e.g. arith1.html for arith1.ocd) at
http://svn.openmath.org/OpenMath3/cd/MathML and report on any fishy
things you see.

If you do not like what you see, please volunteer to help with the
editing effort.

 Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,       Office: Research 1, Room 62
 Professor of Computer Science     Campus Ring 12,
 School of Engineering & Science   D-28759 Bremen, Germany
 Jacobs University Bremen*         tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
 m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase
 skype: m.kohlhase   * International University Bremen until Feb. 2007