[Om3] HTML versions of the OM3 CDs

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 10:56:20 CET 2008

> Yes, I have notice the spurious letters here,

accented A are almost always (and are here) a sign that  a UTF 8 file is
being mis-handled as latin-1.

> I think we need to have
> xml declarations for utf8 in the *.ocd, but I have not done that yet.

Ypu never need to decalre utf8 in an XMl file, it's the default, but
the html files are being generated in utf8 but served as latin-1 so you
n need to modify the stylesheet to generate is08859-1 or to modify the
server to serve html with  declared encoding as utf8.

Do we really want to serve as text/html? the rendered presenttation
mathml versiuon will not work in that case you need to generate xhtml an
serve it as xml rather than xhtml.

David