[Om3] Conditions

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 02:19:04 CET 2008

James,

couple of quick comments

> However, it seems to JHD to be purely \luck" that this denes an interval.
> What about the following?

Not luck, just that the construct is only correct if the specified set
is an interval, MathML doesn't enforce this, any more than it enforces
the fact that the function to be integrated is in fact integrable. This
isn't necessarily a flaw, it might be considered a feature.

> <OMS name="forallrestricted" cd="quantifier2"/>

yes one of the three proposals coming out of the math f2f was to
promote a general cvention that for a binder foo we just had
an associated binder foowithcondition (either by modifying the name, or
cd, to be decided) to take the condition.

David