[Om3] Want a wiki for browsing OpenMath 2 CDs?

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Tue Nov 4 01:24:32 CET 2008

Dear all,

  when filing https://trac.mathweb.org/OM3/ticket/95, I realised that the
openmath.org homepage only links to the OpenMath 2 CDs -- which is OK, as the
OM3 ones are not yet official.  But now that we have a wiki for browsing them
more conveniently, wouldn't we also like to have such an interface for the
current OM2 CDs?  What do you think about that?  It would be very easy to
realise for me, as SWiM actually supports both OpenMath 2 and 3.

What permissions should it have?
 * editing: probably not, or maybe for us?  Is there anything that might still
   be fixed in the OM2 CDs, or will all fixes only be applied to the OM3 CD
   drafts?
 * discussing: to we want users to discuss these CDs?  Or should we rather ask
   them to contribute their posts to the OM3 CDs?

Cheers,

Christoph