[Om3] Want a wiki for browsing OpenMath 2 CDs?

Christoph LANGE ch.lange at jacobs-university.de
Tue Nov 4 01:53:35 CET 2008

Hi David,

On Tuesday 04 November 2008 01:41:09 David Carlisle wrote:
> If people find it useful, …

I hope so -- but that's what I actually want to find out by making this public
:-)

> no objection to a parallel wiki, so long as it doesn't allow the CDs to be
> edited. The core OM2 CDs are peer reviewed published documents and they
> shouldn't be edited in place in an open wiki.

Of course I didn't mean open editing, but my question rather was whether the
CD editors of the OpenMath society will ever touch the OM2 CDs again.  If so,
we might want to enable editing for them -- and only for them.  I claim that
the wiki is a useful tool particularly for small fixes, as it allows you to
locate the exact fragment that you want to edit, and documents this in the svn
log.

Cheers,

Christoph