[Om3] FM re three avenues for the condition elements

Chris Rowley C.A.Rowley at open.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 23:45:57 CET 2008

Paul

Thanks for this (but I think you mean GMT, not BST):

> I have reserved the flashmeeting:
>    http://fm.ea-tel.eu/fm/356a23-15076
> for 14:00-15:00 BST ??
> (i.e. 15:00-16:00 CET)

> I'm happy if a little menu can be sent around before.

This may not be complete but I would see these two, which are somewhat
independent:

1.  Whether something like a Condition element can sensibly be added to
Basic OpenMath.

What would be its 'content model' and would it necessitate saying
something about Boolean values in Basic OpenMath (which may be useful
anyway)?

2.  More difficult, and probably needs Michael.  Is its introduction
    to Basic OpenMath:
    -- essential?
    -- pragmatically necessary?
    -- useful?