[Om3] three avenues for the condition elements

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Thu Nov 6 08:48:30 CET 2008

On Thu, November 6, 2008 5:26 am, Michael Kohlhase wrote:

>>> That if Michael is not there does not sound a reasonable discussion,
>>> or?
>>>
>> Not ideal if Michael isn't there, but he can at least comment
>> retrospecitvely on the notes of a flash meeting.
>>
> yes, I am not happy about not being able to attend, but we need to make
> as much progress as possible. I will try to come somehow.

That's very constructive. In the unfortunate eventthat you're not 'there',
I hope we'll take as good notes as possible.

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology
Formerly RAE Coordinator and Undergraduate Director of Studies, CS Dept
Lecturer on CM30070, 30078, 50209, 50123, 50199
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication