[Om3] [Fwd: ISSUE-33 (statistical symbols): Kyle's Siegrist's request for new Content-MathML symbol]

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Fri Oct 24 09:07:48 CEST 2008

Dear all,

there was a request for symbols in content MathML3, we should talk about
what to do here from the CDs side. In particular, I know that binomial
coefficient is in combinat1, but what about the others?

 Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,       Office: Research 1, Room 62
 Professor of Computer Science     Campus Ring 12,
 School of Engineering & Science   D-28759 Bremen, Germany
 Jacobs University Bremen*         tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
 m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase
 skype: m.kohlhase   * International University Bremen until Feb. 2007