[Om3] [Fwd: ISSUE-33 (statistical symbols): Kyle's Siegrist's request for new Content-MathML symbol]

Professor James Davenport jhd at cs.bath.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 08:45:07 CET 2008

On Mon, October 27, 2008 6:37 am, Michael Kohlhase wrote:
> I talked with Chris Rowley at the MathML F2F, he has been encouraged by
> your coments to try and come up with a first draft for the CDs.
Excellent - he's much closer to that than I am.

James Davenport
Hebron & Medlock Professor of Information Technology
Formerly RAE Coordinator and Undergraduate Director of Studies, CS Dept
Lecturer on CM30070, 30078, 50209, 50123, 50199
Chairman, Powerful Computing WP, University of Bath
OpenMath Content Dictionary Editor
IMU Committee on Electronic Information and Communication